Model Question Papers along with previous year papers of all the State Boards along with Yearly Question Papers are available here for FREE DOWNLOAD. Board examinations are held yearly at the end of 10th-grade education in India (SSC). Along with the State Educational Boards, India has also various other National Board Examination like CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS. Their Exams are conducted by the respective State & National Educational Authorities.
The results of these exams are important for admission to higher studies and diploma courses.
Here We Provide State-Wise Model Question Papers along with Solved Model Papers for Every Subject of All States Boards Including CBSE, ICSE & NIOS. The below-provided Question papers help the student cover the syllabus and to attempt the actual exam with ease.
Note: Students can get the Model & Previous year question papers in English as well as in some selective regional languages.
State Wise Board Model Question Papers
All Indian states in Alphabetical order
|1||Andhra Pradesh||BSEAP | AP SSC Previous Question Paper|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||DSEAP | AN SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|3||Assam||SEBA | AS SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|4||Bihar||BSEB | BH SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|5||Chhattisgarh||CGBSE | CT SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|6||Goa||GBSHSE | GA SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|7||Gujarat||GSEB | GJ SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|8||Haryana||BSEH | HR SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||HPBOSE | HP SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|10||Jammu & Kashmir||JKBOSE | JK SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|11||Jharkhand||JAC | JH SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|12||Karnataka||KSEEB | KA SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|13||Kerala||KBPE | KL SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|14||Madhya Pradesh||MPBSE | MP SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|15||Maharashtra||MSBSHSE | MH SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|16||Manipur||BSEM | MN SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|17||Meghalaya||MBOSE | ME SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|18||Mizoram||MBSE | MI SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|19||Nagaland||NBSE | NL SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|20||Orissa||BSEO | OR SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|21||Punjab||PSEB | PB SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|22||Rajasthan||RBSE | RJ SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|23||Sikkim||SBSE | SK SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|24||Tamil Nadu||TNBSE | TN SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|25||Tripura||TBSE | TR SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|26||Telangana||TSBI | TS SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|27||Uttar Pradesh||UPMSP | UP SSLC Previous Question Paper|
|28||Uttarakhand||UBSE| UT SSLC Previous Question Paper|
Students who belong to union territories and are looking for SSLC/ 10th board Previous year & Model Question Papers can get here. The Examination and syllabus are set by central boards like CBSE, ICSE & NIOS. These territories do not have their own Educational board unlike other state boards. Students can get the benefit of Question papers in the table given below.
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||CBSE | NIOS *does not have an autonomous school board|
|2||Chandigarh||CBSE | NCERT|
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||NCERT | NTSE|
|4||Daman & Diu||NTSE | CBSE|
|7||Puducherry||SSLC Examination being conducted by the |
Tamil Nadu State Board
This above is the list of Board Model Question Papers with State Wise.
- Students can find the SSLC model question papers in the English medium or regional.
- These sample papers are prepared based on the syllabus; hence, before solving the question paper, the students must have covered the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Students can get benefited from practicing each topic from the syllabus thoroughly with the help of model question papers.
- Students can get benefited practice each topic from the syllabus thoroughly with the help of Model question papers.
- Keep the confidence that you have prepared well
IMPORTANCE OF 10TH GRADE EDUCATION SSLC (SSC)
- Both class 10th and class 12th board Exam are assumed a huge part in a student’s life. It additionally helps in choosing the surge of their own choice.
- Board Exam are key factors in deciding the course of a future career. Besides, it additionally enhances essentials and strengthens the rudiments of the students
- Students who score well in board assessments have immense information and solid hang-on ideas. This will help in additional access to knowledge.
- Since the understudy’s information, how to enable their essentials are and to upbring the capacity to apply the concepts.
- Students with reliably acceptable execution in the scholastic profession assist with getting confirmations in postgraduate organizations and furthermore helps to make a career abroad.
- The results of these exams are crucial for admission to universities, professional courses or training programs, and other jobs.
- Students with good High School performance get seats in top colleges for pursuing their higher studies here and abroad too.
- Getting good scores in class 10th and class 12th board additionally assists with taking admissions in the colleges or universities.
Benefits of Previous Year Model Question Papers
- The Students can get to know about their exam patterns, marking schemes from our Model Question Banks.
- Students can gain self-confidence which is very important while writing an exam.
- students will be able to understand on the basis of previous year question papers
- Students can prepare well enough with papers, so they improve their speed of solving questions complete their papers on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get 10th free board exam question papers?
Students can access to 10th Board Exam Model Papers in PDF format on ExamRoute.Com Or one can also download through their official Organizing Board’s Website, For Ease of Access we have compiled all the papers here in our Website ExamRoute.In
How can I prepare for the 10th Board Exams by solving the previous year’s question papers?
Your study time will be more enjoyable with a solved paper. You get a chance to double-check your answers, identify your weak spots, and double-check their correctness. Overall, it improves your productivity and brings you closer to Perfection. You gain a good understanding of the exam structure and what the actual test environment would really be.”
What would be total exam duration of a particular subject?
For any given subject, total time awarded is 3 hours for the completion of paper.
How much is the minimum marks required to pass?
In the SSLC Board exams, students should get at least 35 percent to clear their subject.
How to download question paper?
In our own website above you can download it easily by Just navigating to table for the year you require and click the link following the subject. And there it is the download is complete.