Model Question Papers along with previous year papers of all the State Boards along with Yearly Question Papers are available here for FREE DOWNLOAD. Board examinations are held at the end of 12th-grade education in India (HSC).
Along with the State Educational Boards, India has also various other National Board Examination like CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS. Their Exams are conducted by the respective State & National Educational Authorities. The results of these exams are important for admission to universities, professional courses or training programs, and other jobs.
We Provide State-Wise Model Question Papers along with Solved Model Papers for Every Subject of All States Boards Including CBSE, ICSE & NIOS. The below-provided Question papers help the student cover the syllabus and to attempt the actual exam with ease.
Note: Students can get the Model & Previous year question papers in English as well as in some selective regional languages.
State Wise Board Model Question Papers
All Indian states in Alphabetical order
|1||Andhra Pradesh||BSEAP | AP HSC Previous Question Paper|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||DSEAP | AN HSC Previous Question Paper|
|3||Assam||SEBA | AS HSC Previous Question Paper|
|4||Bihar||BSEB | BH HSC Previous Question Paper|
|5||Chhattisgarh||CGBSE | CT HSC Previous Question Paper|
|6||Goa||GBSHSE | GA HSC Previous Question Paper|
|7||Gujarat||GSEB | GJ HSC Previous Question Paper|
|8||Haryana||BSEH | HR HSC Previous Question Paper|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||HPBOSE | HP HSC Previous Question Paper|
|10||Jammu & Kashmir||JKBOSE | JK HSC Previous Question Paper|
|11||Jharkhand||JAC | JH HSC Previous Question Paper|
|12||Karnataka||DPUE| KA PUC Previous Question Paper|
|13||Kerala||KBPE | KL HSC Previous Question Paper|
|14||Madhya Pradesh||MPBSE | MP HSC Previous Question Paper|
|15||Maharashtra||MSBSHSE | MH HSC Previous Question Paper|
|16||Manipur||BSEM | MN HSC Previous Question Paper|
|17||Meghalaya||MBOSE | ME HSC Previous Question Paper|
|18||Mizoram||MBSE | MI HSC Previous Question Paper|
|19||Nagaland||NBSE | NL HSC Previous Question Paper|
|20||Orissa||BSEO | OR HSC Previous Question Paper|
|21||Punjab||PSEB | PB HSC Previous Question Paper|
|22||Rajasthan||RBSE | RJ HSC Previous Question Paper|
|23||Sikkim||SBSE | SK HSC Previous Question Paper|
|24||Tamil Nadu||TNBSE | TN HSC Previous Question Paper|
|25||Tripura||TBSE | TR HSC Previous Question Paper|
|26||Telangana||TSBI | TS HSC Previous Question Paper|
|27||Uttar Pradesh||UPMSP | UP HSC Previous Question Paper|
|28||Uttarakhand||UBSE| UT HSC Previous Question Paper|
Students who belong to union territories can also get the Previous year & Model Question Papers. The Examination board and syllabus are set by central boards like CBSE, ICSE & NIOS. These territories do not have their Educational board unlike other state boards. Students can get
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||CBSE | NIOS *does not have an autonomous school board|
|2||Chandigarh||CBSE | NCERT|
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||NCERT | NTSE|
|4||Daman & Diu||NTSE | CBSE|
|7||Puducherry||HSC Examination being conducted by the |
Tamil Nadu State Board
This above is the list of Board Model Question Papers with State Wise.
- Students can find the SSLC model question papers in the English medium or regional.
- These sample papers are prepared based on the syllabus; hence, before solving the question paper, the students must have covered the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Students can get benefited from practicing each topic from the syllabus thoroughly with the help of model question papers.
- Keep the confidence that you have prepared well.
IMPORTANCE OF 12th GRADE EDUCATION PUC (HSC)
- Class 12th board Exam are assumed a huge part in a student’s life. It additionally helps in choosing the surge of their own choice.
- Board Exam are key factors in deciding the course of a future career. Besides, it additionally enhances essentials and strengthens the rudiments of the students
- Students who score well in board Exams have vast information and solid hang-on ideas. This will help in more access to knowledge.
- After they appear for these exams students get an idea on how to enable their potentials and to elevate their skill in future education.
- Students with good High School performance get seats in top colleges for pursuing their higher studies here and abroad too.
- Since the understudy’s information, how to enable their essentials are and to upbring the capacity to apply the concepts.
- Students with reliably acceptable execution in the scholastic profession assist with getting confirmations in postgraduate organizations and furthermore helps to make a career abroad.
- The results of these exams are crucial for admission to universities, professional courses or training programs, and other jobs.
- Getting good scores in class 12th board additionally assists with taking admissions in the colleges or universities.
Benefits of Previous Year Model Question Papers
- The Student’s can get to know about their exam patterns, marking schemes from our Model Question Banks.
- Students can gain self-confidence which is very important while writing an exam.
- students will be able to understand on the basis of previous year question papers.
- Students can prepare well enough with papers, so they improve their speed of solving questions complete their paper on time.
Where can I get 12th free board exam question papers?
Students can access to 12th Board Exam Model Papers in PDF format on ExamRoute.Com Or one can also download through their official Organizing Board’s Website, For Ease of Access we have compiled all the papers here in our Website ExamRoute.In
How can I prepare for the 12th Board Exams by solving the previous year’s question papers?
Your study time will be more enjoyable with a solved paper. You get a chance to double-check your answers, identify your weak spots, and double-check the correctness. Overall, it improves your productivity and brings you closer to Perfection. You gain a good understanding of the exam structure and what the actual test environment would really be.”
What would be total exam duration of a particular subject?
For any given subject, the total time awarded is 3 hours for the completion of paper.
How much is the minimum marks required to pass?
In the SSLC Board exams, students should get at least 35 percent to clear their subject.
How to download question paper?
In our own website above you can download it easily by Just navigating to the table for the year you require and click the link following the subject. And there it is the download is complete.